Selecting an injection molding company can become an overwhelming process, especially when you consider that you are choosing a partner who can work with you to help you bring your products to life. Injection molding is a process of manufacturing rubber or plastic material to a specific shape by injecting the material into a specially crafted mold. The process is commonly used in the manufacture of various plastic products, including automotive dashboards, wire spools, bottle caps, electronic casings, and instrument housings. Here are a few pointers to help you choose the right injection molding company:
* Choose an experienced company – Find a company that has at least five years of experience in serving the type of business you run. That way, you can be confident in their ability to understand your unique injection molding requirements and the kinds of products you are producing.
* Find out who they serve – A seasoned injection molding company is flexible in dealing with a wide range of industries, most especially businesses involved in the automotive industry and in the manufacture of medical equipment, mobile phones accessories and cases, home appliances and kitchenware, glass and office accessories, printers, cameras, and 3D frames.
* Go over their services – Reputable injection molding companies can make custom molds from the scratch to be used for your project, especially if your product has a unique shape and one-of-a-kind features. Apart from injection molding, they can provide services like rotational, metal die casting, silicon, extrusion, and blow injection molding. They are able to handle high volume production, too.
* Find out where they are based – Some of the best injection molding companies are in China. They offer reasonably priced services and high-quality results that can rival that of locally based injection molding specialists. Despite their location, they are known around the world and are continuously expanding their reach by providing professional sales and engineering teams at your service. That way, you can easily tell them what you need, and your products can be finished in no time.
* Look for reviews – You can never be too sure of the reputation and reliability of an injection molding company overseas until you have heard or read what other customers are saying about them. Hence, be sure to look up reviews and testimonials on the company.
About the Author:
This article is written by James Wang, sales manager at Corelmould. Corelmould is a leading tooling and molding manufacturer in Chine since 2004. With over 120 machines and over 300 well trained staff, they offer high standard moulds, plastic molding and other molding services for clients internationally and domestically.